The Doctor may authorise a specified number of prescription items to be repeated without having to see him/her first. When ordering a repeat prescription, you are required to allow two working days notice before collection. A review of your medication, however, is necessary from time to time and you may be asked to see a Doctor or Nurse before your next issue. Please note we do not take requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
- Prescriptions can be ordered using the following methods:
- Posting the repeat tear of slip in the box provided at Reception
- Posting your request to the surgery, including a stamped address envelope
- Use your local Pharmacy to order, collect/deliver on your behalf
- Order on-line by registering to use the online facility. Access forms and further information are available from Reception
- Please ask the reception staff for further advice or any futher queries on ordering repeat prescriptions.